This Ayurvedic toothpaste includes a variety of important herbs that are very beneficial to the teeth and gums. Vedenta is fluoride-free and leaves the mouth feeling fresh and clean and it actually tastes quite good. There are no chemical additives or agents. We feel that natural is the best way to go because it is what has worked for thousands of years.
- Herbs support the health of entire oral cavity – Tongue, Gums, and Teeth.
- Contains 10 Super herbs widely studied and proven to add to oral health.
- Does not contain Flouride
- Over 94% of ingredients from Natural Sources
- A complex and inviting taste that makes you “want” to brush your teeth!
Acacia nilotica (Babool)-0.25mg, Mentha piperita (Pudina)-0.15mg, Syzygium aromaticum (laung) -0.15mg, Salvadora persica (Meswak)-0.15mg, Mimusops elengi (Bakul)-0.13mg, Azadirachta indica (Neem)-0.13mg, Barleria prionitis (Vajra Danti)-0.13mg, Quercus Infectoria (Maju Phal)-0.13mg, Embelia ribes Burm. F. (Vidanga)-0.13mg, Zanthozylum armathum (Tomar)-0.13mg and base (Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Aqua, Silica, Glycerine, Sodium lauryl sulphate, Salt, Sodium Carboxymethyl cellulose, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium methylparaben, Zinc Citrate, Peg 400, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate, Trisodium orthophosphate and Sphatika bhasma)-Q.S.